B&W Productions is a below the line brand campaign and events agency, that specialises in event planning, event management and event execution.
B&W specializes in large-scale productions and events, bespoke experiential events, tavern and mainstream promotional campaigns and events, brand activations, creating branded vehicles and vehicle fabrication. Our expertise includes a 360 degree array of services, such as campaign strategy, developing experiential concepts, designing set-builds, brand touch-points, project management and campaign execution and feedback.
B&W Productions has been operating for more than 25 years, with more than 180 000 successful executions. We have executed events for alcohol, banking, FMCG and telecommunications industries. B&W’s extensive experience across different consumer markets and industries as well as our in-house production team gives us a competitive advantage.
- Large-Scale Productions & Events
- Bespoke Experiential Concepts
- Tavern Promotional Campaigns
- Brand Activation Campaigns
- Branded Events Vehicle Fabrications
- Innovative Digital Touch-Points
Compass Children’s Centre is an award-winning, enriched early childhood education centre with a curriculum tailored to meet the specific needs of children living in extreme poverty and homelessness.
- Full-day childcare for 66 children from three months to five years of age
- A specialized early childhood curriculum focused on art, music, science and nature, pre-reading and pre-math, and gross motor play
- High teacher-child ratio
- Ongoing assessment of each child’s cognitive, emotional and social development
- Two nutritious meals, plus snacks, served daily
- Support services for parents and children, including crisis management, psychotherapy, counselling and referrals
- Up-to-date immunizations for all children at CCC, plus annual vision, hearing and dental screenings for children over two years-old
- Special attention and services for children with special needs
- Parenting education and support groups